ArabComments
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
  Hello World !
Salam

I will be using this blog to comment on web pages.

I hope for this blog to express my ideas and emotions, and to show for me and for all, over time, what trends and changes develop in my thoughts and feelings.

I will try to comment on the good and the positive, more than whatever bad and negative. Out of self respect, mainly, I will not be commenting on inflammatory issues. However, if I do post clippings or links from such material, then it will only be to take notice and show a reality that does affect me, alas!

Technical issues are bound to dominate this blog, and that is very natural for me being who I am. Otherwise, my interests are varied and dynamic.

Please do feel free to post your comments, and especially more so if you write then in your real name, as I am using my real name here, too.

Peace
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
سلام ... Salam ... Here are "ArabComments" on trends and events related to our lives, individually as well as collectively as Arabs living in and out of our Arab Home Lands. We speak on love, religion, and politics of "neo-colonialism". We discuss a diversity of issues, ranging from InfoTech and InfoSec, to everyday price of bread, and everyday price of freedom. You are welcome to add your comments, just as long as they are not propaganda,i.e. SPAM, … Peace … سلام

ARCHIVES
Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / September 2007 / May 2008 /


TechTags !

، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ، ،،،

Powered by Blogger